Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Two Weeks Notice

I've never written a two weeks notice before.  I've been fired, and left jobs because it was assumed it was only for the summer/school year, but never actually quit.  But I just finished writing a two weeks notice e-mail and sent it to my supervisor at the staffing agency I substitute teach through.

I haven't actually met her, so how she takes the e-mail doesn't really bother me.  But what's got my tummy in a twist is the fact that this just got real.  I keep putting the consequences of this trip out of my mind, why worry over things for a day more than you need to, but when I do something like this that June 4th flight just sorta looms and I can't help but cower a little bit.  I don't regret going, not at all, but that doesn't mean I'm butterfly free. (Speaking of which, I made one out of play dough for my kids today! And a dragon, to which one kid immediately snagged to play will until the head fell off)

No comments:

Post a Comment